Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Wednesday Feels Like Monday...

(Picture from our 4th of July Bash!)

...And I think that is a good thing, because tomorrow is really Thursday! Anyway, my apologies for the "bad blogger" phase. Brent was on his annual man trip with the boys to Colorado and I was home alone. I feel so much busier home alone because I do all my tasks as well as his. In the midst of his absence, I attended a Wilson family reunion (they like to call me "rent a wife") sin Brent and went to bed at 9:00 almost every night of the week. I was so, so, so tired. He returned on Saturday and we went to see two movies, Click and Superman. Loved Superman and did not heart Click so much. Dollar movie bet if you ask me. No, I have not started phelobotomies yet, I just got my insurance to let me do it at Providence rather than Scott & White.
So the 4th was dr-eary. However, we did go over to Genny and Russell's and had a fun cookout with our friends. It turned into a pretty fun little night despite the rain! No fireworks, though. Well, except for the ones in my neighborhood. My hood has fireworks for every holiday known to man. That's all for now. I hate "catch up" posts, so I will be more exciting later. What did everyone else do?? (hint, comment, please!)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went with a couple of friends to Six Flags. It was pretty fun, but we were all excited. Mr. Freeze was shut down and then the big storm came about the time we got in line for the Titan, that's when they shut the whole park down.

I watched A History of Violence, which I'll write to you about, and then went over to some friends house where we ate some barbeque, played games, watched fireworks.

It was a good day I suppose, it just threw me off being on a Tuesday, since I went to work on Monday.

lauren said...

Great picture! You look great, and I love your dress!! We were in the ATL with Josh's family and then at the airport that night flying standby. Exciting, huh?!

Nicki W. said...

Thank you guys for commenting!!
Nathan, we have to agree to disagree about the movie, but I respect your critique:)
L, saw your pics from ATL and you look sooo good, girl!

Corrie said...

My mom and pops came up for the day to help us work on the patio. My mimi and papa came up for lunch and we cooked out burgers! It was a good family time...Other than that, nothing too exciting!

Shelly said...

We had lunch and went to a movie with my parents and grandparents the went to Andrew's parents house for dinner. Busy (but fun) day!!

Nicki W. said...

Cody,
Why is that confusing? This is the Waco/Baylor/KOT Libby Starr crowd.

Nicki W. said...

You should! You know, there aren't many of us, so we have to stick together when we can...

Anonymous said...

Confused? Everyone is either married to a KOT or a Starr. Except Mimi

mmorriss said...

Whose child is in the picture?

Nicki W. said...

yours. quit denying her!