Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Off To Uganda I Go!

Do I have everything? Do I have everything? I hate that voice in my head! It will keep me up all night. All I need to know is I have mesquito repellant, passport, cash and the good Lord taking me thru this! He is good! I am so blessed to get to go on this trip. I have had it on my heart for years and it is finally here. Thank you for praying for me continually and hopefully I will be able to post something while I am over there. I love each of you and I cannot wait to return to tell you about the work the Lord is doing over there. Bye for now, I am off to bed for a very early morning--4:45 a.m. Talk to you soon! Until then....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you

From: Brent

Anonymous said...

Hey there Nicky,
I hope you had fun on your trip. Mom told me how you saved "Oli", and the adventures with "Howard". I wish i could have gone, i would have loved it. Plus i need a vacation from the nagging baby. Well if you ever want to E-mail me my address is Breezy02@sbcglobal.net. I don't have the internet yet at my house but i try to come to mom's house or check it at school. Well I'll talk to you later.
Love ya,
Windy