Friday, June 03, 2005

Shots, Cinderella Man and Such

I topped my Friday night off with a bang. 7 to be exact. 3 in the right arm and 4 in the left. I speak of shots, well, I guess they are immunizations. Since I am going to Africa, or "land of infectious diseases", I had to receive a gaggle of shots. I had to read some precautions about them. Yellow fever, typhoid, tetanus, Hep B & A, polio, menengitis. I had to get so many, I just thought--oh well, I either get them and go, get them and become violently ill and die, or don't get them and don't go at all. Very dramatic, I know. I got them. Not bad at all. No lollipops anymore apparently. Hopefully I will not be sore tomorrow, or keel over with diptheria. Then, we went to see Cinderella Man. Oh, please see it. It was a lovely film. I heart a true story. They are always my faves, I love to be inspired, or repulsed. I was inspired tonight. **** by me. Two Thumbs way up. Please see it, you must. http://www.cinderellamanmovie.com for a sneak peak. Enjoy!